Our infrastructure for your
Our infrastructure for your
Managed Kubernetes as a Service
Kubernetes can no longer be considered a new kid on the block. Its benefits are too numerous, including the automation of CI/CD pipelines, the reduction in the risk of downtime, and the improved performance of developers and their developments. The complexity of 100% self-operated Kubernetes environments is just as great, with costs exceeding the benefits.
The GEC Kubernetes Service provides the solution for these requirements: Our experts take the complex work off your hands, so that the advantages on the developer side can be used without delay. There is also an outstanding depth of integration: From public cloud to private bare-metal Kubernetes to edge deployments, German Edge Cloud integrates and standardizes everything.
The advantages of Managed Kubernetes as a Service from German Edge Cloud at a glance:
- Quick and easy setup, updating, and deletion of Kubernetes clusters
- The “traditional” way with us in the cloud or “on-premises” on your own infrastructure: ONCITE
- From small proof-of-concept to production under full load: flexible scaling of your worker nodes
- We monitor the Kubernetes operation of your cluster and ensure cluster functionality
- Always up-to-date: Kubernetes updates with one click
- Full access to your clusters via kubeconfig
- Easy and clear management of unlimited Kubernetes clusters
- Want to intensively debug your own applications? SSH full access to your worker nodes!
- For complex real-world use cases: Discuss your questions with our professional services team to make your go-live a success
- 24/7 support hotline
Do you want to test our Kubernetes Service?
From newbie to core developer.
Kubernetes as a Service from German Edge Cloud is container orchestration the easy way. We adapt our support and consulting services to your needs to help you successfully move your project forward. Without complex support contracts, terms, or deadlines.
Sample support services:
- Beginner workshops
- Ticket system for a direct line to the Kubernetes professional
- One-on-one work on the cluster
- Documentation with extensive beginner tutorials
- Workshops e.g. for monitoring complex applications
- Architecture advice
- Documentation, especially for more complex environments incl. backup and recovery
- Workshops e.g. on rights and roles
- Joint security audits
- Joint CNCF upstream commits
GEC Data centers
Ideal for maximum flexibility and redundant systems.
Take advantage of our cloud-optimized, Tier-3- and ISO 27001-certified data centers in Frankfurt, our own cloud park in Höchst, or the Lefdal Mine in Norway with particularly inexpensive, green electricity.
ONCITE Digital Production System
Ideal if the path to the data center is too far away for performance-critical reasons.
GEC offers the ideal local alternative here: The ONCITE Edge appliance is located at your various production sites, allowing you to build your AI-powered, real-time Kubernetes-based analytics.
GEC answers frequently
asked questions about Kubernetes.
Kubernetes and machine learning – does this work?
Yes, because Kubernetes as a Service from German Edge Cloud helps to solve cluster problems on the one hand and to meet specific machine learning challenges on the other. Kubernetes thus makes development much more efficient, in particular by using package managers such as Helm.
Is there an architecture overview?
Of course. See for example the three availability zones of the GEC core in Frankfurt. Please contact us to learn more.