Industrial Solutions represents our solution concept for a digitalization and automation strategy for the manufacturing industry, aimed at creating a future-oriented, cognitive, and resilient production. The basis for achieving this is our solution expertise in the fields of edge computing, managed cloud services, IIoT, and smart MOM.
Customer benefits and USPs
Main customer benefits
Increase in overall equipment effectiveness (OEE) and accurate traceability of supply chains
Harmonization and consolidation of the heterogeneous MES & SCADA system landscapes via the GEC & smart MOM capabilities
Cross-functional use of production data to identify further potential for increasing efficiency and to derive data-driven business models
Ensuring future modular production structures through decentralized real-time capable ONCITE EDGEs
Distinguishing features (USPs) of GEC
- (Re)gaining data sovereignty (avoiding vendor lock-in at hyperscalers)
- Ensuring scalability of autonomous operation (GEC Operation Center) of highly distributed EDGEs
- Offering high availability & (“near”) real-time capability
- Shifting infrastructure sovereignty back to the customer via the multi-cloud capability of the GEC platform
- Optimizing interaction and use of synergies via the GEC platform (PaaS) as link between software (SaaS) and infrastructure (IaaS)
Software (as a Service)
- Replacing monolithic MES systems with smart MOM applications (MES 4.0) (standard solutions, e.g. track & trace, data analytics etc.)
- Ensuring financial viability (variable costs) and scalability (demand-driven expansion of services) of GEC solutions (subscription model)
- Standardized and cost-effective connection of EDGEs for factory digitalization of industrial companies
- Project planning of a process-specific (IIoT) solution tailored to the requirements of the factory of the future
Industrial Edge Appliance
Edge and cloud perfectly combined – learn more about our cloud-based industrial edge appliance.
The basis for digital shopfloor management for your smart factory.
as a Service
Software makes the difference – our flexible and customized software applications.